- Most items do have the option to add a gift box for a small fee. You can choose a white or kraft gift box. Then in the special instructions box mention what colour ribbon you would like to go around the gift box.
- All items will come wrapped in bubble wrap and wrapped in tissue paper. Which are then packaged into sturdy cardboard boxes.
- We re-use packaging materials wherever possible to try and reduce our impact on the environment. So please re-use or recycle your cardboard boxes and packaging where possible.
Do you have a character limit for personalised gifts?
- All the products which have "personalised" in the title, can be personalised these to say anything you like, as long as they are not paragraphs long then its fine.
- The occasion does not need to match the one in the photo, all personalised items are for any occasion.
I want to send an order direct as a gift
- Please enter this into the special instructions box when checking out. We will then remove any pricing on the invoice.
- You can add a small message to be sent with the gift.
How long will my order take?
- Please bear in mind that we are based in the UK so please do consider this when ordering outside of the UK.
- We dispatch everyday of the working week. Once I receive an order it will usually be dispatched the next working day.
I made a mistake on my order, is it too late to correct it?
- You have an hour after you place your order to correct any personalisation details or colour options.
- Any mistakes corrected after this hour are not guaranteed to be changed.
- You are not entitled to a refund for personalised items once this hour has passed.
- Get in touch asap via the contact page with our order details.
I entered the wrong or incorrect address
- If your order has not been dispatched yet please let us know asap and we will try out best to correct your address.
- If your order has been dispatched please get in touch on how to proceed.
- We cannot be held responsible for customers supplying the incorrect address.
My order isn't what I was expecting
- All personalised products, including cards are non returnable.
- If your item is not personalised please get in touch before returning anything, and I will help as best I can with any problems you have.
My order is incorrect
- If your order is wrong please get in touch with your order number via the contact page.
My order has not arrived
We cannot be held responsible for parcels being delayed in the post as this is out of our control.
- Please allow at least five days before contacting us about a delivery issue if you are in the UK.
- With international orders, allow twelve days after its is dispatched. As it may be held up in customs.
- Check in any safe places, with neighbours and at your local post office.
- Leave a note for the postman if you are not going to be in to take the parcel.
Will I have to pay custom fees on my international order?
This will depend on where you are in the world and the value of your order
- Orders sent to the EU will not have customs charges if the parcel value is less than £135
- Orders sent to the USA will not have customs charges if the parcel value is less than £140
- Please see your countries custom import charges website for more details.
- We will not be held responsible for any charges a customer has to pay for a import charge. This is the customers responsibility.
- I can offer wholesale on any item - Please get in touch with your details.
Do you do bespoke designs or products?
- Most products can be personalised and have the design colours changed as standard.
- Please get in touch if you require something more bespoke, i.e a completely different design or a different font.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the customer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Personalised items are non returnable.
- Once a personalised order has been placed there is a one hour window for you to make any changes to your order. Once the order has been processed after this hour, changes are not guaranteed and you are not entitled to a refund.