Plantable Wildflower Wedding Save The Dates
These plantable Save the dates are perfect for Spring and Summer Weddings for any colour theme.
These are made from waste cotton from India, so a great eco consious choice, each invite is packed with a variety of UK seeds.
The colourful Wildflower design were designed for my own Wedding, they went down so well that I have launched them as a new Wedding invitation collection.
• Enter all the details for the front in the given personalisation box, i.e, names, date, location. It can be fully personalised so you can change the wording for save the date ect. For example follow the guidelines:1. Line One - Names
2. Line Two - Occasion [Are getting married]
3. Line Three - Save The Date
If you haven't decided on a colour theme or are still deciding these invitations will go with whatever you end up choosing. Colourful Weddings are the IN and these are perfect.
• Save The Dates: 10.5 x 14.8 cm A6
• Printed on waste cotton paper (from factories in India, mainly fashion manufacturers) A lovely thick and soft feel. 200gsm. Packed full of bee-friendly flower seeds (Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath & Basil) - UK flowers
• Brown Kraft envelopes included with Save the Dates
ON SEPERATE LISTINGS:
Add R.S.V.P cards as an optional extra for your guests to send back to you. No envelopes. We do not have these available as plantable cards, just the standard card.
I have a range of save the dates, table numbers and place cards available and also have plantable Wedding invitations available, where the guests can plant the invitations!